Boulevard Christian School was organized in 1977 for the purpose of meeting the growing need in the Muskogee area for Christian education. We utilize God-centered curriculum, which incorporates goal setting, character building, and wisdom principles with multimedia and computer technology. BCS is an exciting environment where students, preschool through grade 12, learn through activities in academics, art, music, and athletics. Great emphasis is placed on choosing behavior that will lead to building long-term relationships with family and friends. Through much prayer we seek to build the necessary Christian character and leadership skills in young people to help them accomplish God’s purpose in their lives, both now and into eternity.
Our award-winning curriculum:
- Provides Biblically based, personalized instruction in a highly-structured learning environment
- Develops cognitive reasoning
- Includes detailed lesson plans with clear instruction, engaging activities and frequent reviews to guide students in mastering the essentials of each subject
- Offers interactive computer-based curriculum customized to fit each student’s learning style and needs for grades 3-12
- Provides a lively and entertaining workbook-style, phonetically-based program for grades K-2, featuring cartoon characters, songs, displays, and activities for developing character and social skills.
We’d be happy to partner with you in the molding of your child’s character through Christian education.